Archive for July, 2022
If you are in the market for a Toyota Tora-Max Electric Walkie Pallet Jack, there are two choices – the regular walkie and the compact walkie. Let’s look at the differences between them to help determine which one is right for you.
TORA-MAX ELECTRIC WALKIE PALLET JACK
The Tora-Max Electric Walkie Pallet Jack is the ideal choice when you need a simple solution for low-to-the-ground throughput applications. It is the perfect solution for entry-level walkie users in the distribution, general manufacturing, and warehousing industries.
The Tora-Max Electric Walkie Pallet Jack has 48-inch forks and the power to lift products and pallets to 4,000 pounds (about twice the weight of a Clydesdale horse).
Here are the specs for the standard version to see if the size is right for your space:
- Overall Length: 68.3 Inches
- Height with Extended Handle: 48.4 Inches
- Overall Width: 27 Inches
It also features:
- Maintenance-Free Sealed Lead-Acid Batteries allow for multiple hours of continuous work and no need for watering
- High ground clearance to work around transitions and uneven surfaces
- Turtle speed button for improved control and precision
- AC Drive Motor
- 24-Volt Electrical System
- 24-Inch Load Center
- Anti-Roll Back System
- Chrome-plated lift cylinder
- On-Board Battery Charger for easy, accessible charging
TORA-MAX COMPACT ELECTRIC WALKIE PALLET JACK (LITHIUM)
If you are looking for a smaller version to allow you to work on trailers or other crowded areas, the compact design is the right choice for you. It is the perfect solution for restocking shelves in grocery stores, retail stores, or sales floors, and maneuvering pallets in stockrooms or warehouses.
The Toyota Tora-Max Compact Electric Walkie Pallet Jack features pinwheel capability to get you in and out of tight spaces and has the power to lift heavy loads to 3,300 pounds (about half the weight of an elephant).
Here are the specs to determine if the Tora-Max Compact model will fit in your space:
- Overall Length: 60.3 Inches
- Height with Extended Handle: 45.7 Inches
- Overall Width: 27 Inches
The Toyota Tora-Max Compact Electric Walkie Pallet Jack also features:
- 24-Volt Battery
- DC Drive Motor
- Emergency Power Off
- Soft-Grip Ergonomic Handles
- Easy To Reach Thumb Levers
- Fast Charging
- Polyurethane Tires
- Exchangeable Battery for easy changing and continuous working time
- LCD Display with battery charge level, hour meter, turtle speed status, and diagnostic codes
- Stability Caster Kit available as an optional accessory
DOES YOUR PLANT HAVE A NO FORKLIFT POLICY?
The Toyota Tora-Max Electric Walkie Pallet Jack and the Compact Electric Walkie Pallet Jack provide a simple solution with solid performance!
DO YOU WANT EASY ORDERING AND DELIVERY?
The Toyota Tora-Max Electric Walkie Pallet Jack and the Compact Walkie Pallet Jack are available to purchase online with free shipping.
CONCERNED ABOUT PARTS AND SERVICE?
Both models come with a 12-month, 1,000 key-on-hour standard warranty. And with our Toyota Certified Technicians at your side, superior parts and service support is just a phone call away.
Contact us for free advice. Our experienced staff is standing by to help you.
Toyota offers a full line of material handling equipment including hand pallet jacks, electric forklifts, Internal Combustion (IC) forklifts, reach trucks, order pickers, hand pallet jacks and stackers, and more. There are many options, however, when companies are faced with heavy-duty jobs in rough terrain, IC forklifts are usually the top choice.
The Industrial Truck Association (ITA) classifies forklifts into five categories, classes 1 – 5. Class 5 forklifts are IC forklifts with pneumatic tires. IC forklifts are powered by liquid propane gas (LPG), compressed natural gas (CNG), Gasoline, and diesel fuel.
Primarily used outdoors, IC forklifts are built to handle rough terrain in a safe and efficient manner. Here are the advantages of IC forklifts:
- Designed for use on uneven surfaces
- Can handle a wide variety of terrain
- Have fast travel speeds
- Accelerate quickly
- Refuel easily
- And have lower upfront costs (typically 20 – 40 percent less than electric forklifts)
IC forklifts are often used in industries like foundries, recycling facilities, manufacturing, shipping, and construction. Companies chose them for their ability to easily handle items like lumber, concrete, brick, and other heavy materials.
Let’s look at four IC forklifts available from Toyota Material Handling.
#1 Toyota’s Core IC Pneumatic Forklift
Toyota’s Core IC Pneumatic forklift has a lift capacity range of 3,000 – 6,000 lbs. It’s a durable, cost-efficient, versatile outdoor material handling solution for almost any job. Some of its features include:
- Fully-stamped steel side panels
- Technician programmable speed control to ensure safe driving speeds
- CARB certified gasoline engines
- And one-way automatic fork leveling
#2 Toyota’s Mid IC Pneumatic Forklift
Toyota’s Mid IC Pneumatic forklift has a lift capacity of 8,000 – 11,000 lbs. It’s a powerful and comfortable option for mid-capacity outdoor applications. Some of its features include:
- Moves quickly with a top speed of 13.7 miles per hour
- Moisture resistant electric connectors
- Engine protection system
- Dozens of available options
#3 Toyota’s Large IC Pneumatic Forklift
Toyota’s Large IC Pneumatic Forklift has a lift capacity of 17,500 lbs. It’s an ideal choice for outdoor jobs in gravel, dirt, and other extreme outdoor applications. Some of its features include:
- Wet disc brakes
- Ability to move palletized loads and loads that require special attachments
#4 Toyota’s High-Capacity IC Pneumatic Forklift
Toyota’s High-Capacity IC Pneumatic forklift has a lift capacity of 125,000 lbs. The largest forklift in Toyota’s product line, it is a great option for the largest loads like shipping containers and heavy-duty construction materials. Some of its features include:
- Large, rugged diesel forklift
- Can handle almost any heavy load
Toyota is the world’s largest manufacturer of forklifts. There is a reason Toyota sells about 35 Class 5 IC pneumatic forklifts a day. If you are a warehouse manager, fleet manager, corporate buyer, CEO, or anyone else in the market for IC pneumatic forklifts, contact us for a demo and we will show you why.