Archive for May, 2020
Are you thinking about how you can use advanced technologies to increase productivity and lower costs? With material handling equipment and alternative energy sources evolving every day, how do you know what product is the right choice? If you’re smart, you find a partner with expert knowledge to help you invest in the right technologies for your needs.
We can help. We can find suitable batteries, energy sources, and chargers to take your business to the next level. To decide if our solutions are the right fit for you, here are answers to several frequently asked questions.
What are the benefits of partnering with us?
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Lower electric utility bills
- Reduced downtime
- Optimized charging efficiency
What are the benefits of batteries and alternative energy sources?
- Increased charging efficiency
- Higher, more stable voltage
- Reduced maintenance
- Reduced battery storage areas and battery changing equipment
- Increased cycle and shelf life
What services can I expect?
- On-site consultation. Toyota dealers have access to exclusive resources and the latest technological innovations vetted and approved by Toyota. We can offer you expert advice no other dealer can.
- Energy studies. We’ll study your energy usage to recommend the correct battery and charger combination to maximize efficiency in your forklift fleet.
- Expert advice. We’ll help you find the right electric forklift batteries and alternative energy sources. We know how to match the right forklift to the most efficient and cost-effective energy source. We have more than fifty tested and approved alternative energy source models across electric rider forklifts, electric narrow aisle lifts, and warehouse equipment.
- Service and repair. Keep your vehicle warranty valid by letting us take care of the service and repair of your material handling equipment and energy sources.
- Environmental support. We’ll help you navigate the ever-changing emission regulations landscape. We can assist you with CARB fleet averaging and help you figure out the right product mix for your specific application and regulatory needs.
Your success is our success. Whether you are on your fleet optimization journey, we have the tools and knowledge to help you take the next step. Contact us to schedule a free, on-site consultation today.
If you’re familiar with electric forklifts, you probably know the obvious reasons to add them to your forklift fleet: low emissions, less maintenance, and lower overall costs. These are significant benefits that save companies a lot of time and money. However, it’s easy to overlook some of the less-obvious advantages. Here are five hidden benefits electric forklifts can bring to your company:
- Less noise pollution. Like electric cars, electric forklifts are quieter than forklifts with engines, which means less noise pollution for your forklift operators and company associates.
- Greater visibility. A rear-mounted LPG tank takes up a lot of space. Without one, forklift operators see much better when driving in reverse.
- Safer environment. Greater visibility and a quieter environment mean operators can see better, and pedestrians can hear the backup beeping and safety horns louder, which help reduce the risk of accidents in the workplace.
- Use less space. Electric forklifts are generally smaller than LPG or diesel-powered forklifts, which means they can fit in narrow aisles and need less space to store when not in use. You also need less space for fuel storage. Warehouse Operations Manager Scott Woollard from Hirsh Pipe & Supply has experienced this benefit firsthand. He says, “Switching from propane to electric forklifts saves us the hassle of handling and storing propane tanks. Now we have a small battery-charging area in the back and use an existing wall mount charger, which takes up much less valuable space.”
- Make money from California’s Low Carbon Fuel Standard. The California Air Resources Board (CARB) designated electricity used in forklifts as a low carbon fuel effective January 1, 2016. Since then, forklifts and forklift fleets that use electricity can generate credits in the program. Refiners, or other regulated entities, buy these credits to offset the deficits they create in the program. For more information on how to take advantage of this program, click here to read our blog post: How California’s Low Carbon Fuel Standard Can Bolster Your Budget.
Need help with your forklift fleet? Our experts can help you decide if an electric lift truck is the right fit for you.