Archive for April, 2022
We’re excited to announce we’ve won the prestigious 2021 TOYOTA FORKLIFT President’s Award – but what does it mean?
It means a lot to us; here’s what it means to you:
When your material handling partner is a President’s Award winner, it means:
- You’re working with a dealer who performs at the highest level in parts, service, equipment sales, finance, customer satisfaction, and overall operations.
- Your full-line supplier of lift trucks and logistical solutions is one of the top Toyota forklift dealers in North America.
It’s a proud moment for us. Read what Dr. Shankar Basu, President & CEO of Toyota Material Handling Solutions, says about receiving the award at Toyota’s Annual Meeting in March.
“We strive for Toyota’s prestigious President’s Award every year,” said Dr. Shankar Basu. “We faced unprecedented challenges in 2021 with the ongoing COVID pandemic and severe supply chain disruptions. Our wonderful associates rose to the challenge and delivered an incredible experience to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations. We are thankful for their commitment to excellence in every way.”
TOYOTA FORKLIFT’s prestigious President’s Award was awarded to 15 dealers. Here’s what Toyota Material Handling President & CEO Bill Finerty said about the winners of the award:
“The President’s Award is our most prestigious honor, reserved for those who deliver a superior customer experience,” said Bill Finerty. “Toyota forklift dealers have a longstanding reputation for consistently going above and beyond for our customers. The dealers recognized represent the best of the best, and we’re proud to honor them and their commitment to excellent customer service.”
Serving Los Angeles County’s material handling needs since 1973, Toyota Material Handling Solutions has the equipment, people, and expertise to help you maximize productivity and improve your bottom line.
We’re proud to be your full-line supplier of lift trucks and logistical solutions. For a free consultation and onsite visit, contact us today!
The winners (pictured above) of the 2021 President’s Award are:
- Bahrns ToyotaLift, Effingham, Illinois
- Brodie Toyota-Lift, Lawrence, Massachusetts
- Conger Toyota-Lift, Green Bay, Wisconsin
- JIT Toyota-Lift, Frewsburg, New York
- Kenco Toyota-Lift, Chattanooga, Tennessee
- ProLift Toyota Material Handling, Louisville, Kentucky
- Shoppa’s Material Handling, Ltd., Fort Worth, Texas
- Southern States Toyotalift, Tampa, Florida
- Summit ToyotaLift, North Haven, Connecticut
- Toyota Lift of South Texas, San Antonio, Texas
- Toyota Material Handling Northern California, Livermore, California
- Toyota Material Handling Solutions, Santa Fe Springs, California
- VESCO Toyotalift, Hickory, North Carolina
- W. D. Matthews Machinery Co., Auburn, Maine
- Western Materials Handling & Equipment Ltd., Calgary, Alberta, Canada