Archive for December, 2020
Every company wants to improve efficiency, lower costs, and streamline operations. Automating repetitive tasks is often the easiest way to accomplish all these things at once.
Our material handling experts help companies in the manufacturing, warehousing, and distribution industries find cost–effective ways to automate repetitive tasks. The main goal is to free up personnel to perform more value-added functions.
Last month, Toyota unveiled two new automated forklifts to help companies streamline tasks and reassign duties: a new Center-Controlled Rider Automated Forklift and Core Tow Tractor Automated Forklift.
Here are ten features and benefits of Toyota’s new automated forklifts:
- Simple integration: Easily integrate Toyota’s latest automated forklifts into your existing operations; they require little or no additional infrastructure or setup.
- Cost–effective: There are no ongoing subscription or service fees associated with Toyota’s automated forklifts.
- Peace of mind: Backed by Toyota 360 Support, including a 4-hour guaranteed emergency response time and a 2-year parts warranty.
- Leading technology: Toyota’s new automated forklifts feature Light Detection and Ranging (LIDAR) Natural Features Navigation developed by Bastian Solutions, a Toyota Advanced Logistics Company.
- Extreme accuracy: Toyota automated forklifts position and maneuver with an accuracy tolerance range as narrow as a half-inch.
- Object detection: Advanced sensors on Toyota’s automated forklifts slow or stop the vehicle when an unmapped object is in its path.
- Ease of service: Toyota’s automated forklifts feature AC Drive Motors, self-adjusting electric disc brakes, and a one-piece, lightweight service access cover.
- Flexibility: Easily switch between automated and manual modes for versatility and control.
- High Load Capacity: Toyota’s Center-Controlled Rider Automated Forklifts have a load capacity of up to 7,000 pounds.
- High Tow Capacity: Toyota’s Core Tow Tractor Automated Forklifts have a towing capacity of 10,000 pounds.
Our automation experts are eager to help you find ways to automate your warehouse to decrease operating costs, improve efficiency, and free up personnel to perform more value-added tasks. Contact us today for a free consultation!