If you are in the market for a Toyota Tora-Max Electric Walkie Pallet Jack, there are two choices – the regular walkie and the compact walkie. Let’s look at the differences between them to help determine which one is right for you.
TORA-MAX ELECTRIC WALKIE PALLET JACK
The Tora-Max Electric Walkie Pallet Jack is the ideal choice when you need a simple solution for low-to-the-ground throughput applications. It is the perfect solution for entry-level walkie users in the distribution, general manufacturing, and warehousing industries.
The Tora-Max Electric Walkie Pallet Jack has 48-inch forks and the power to lift products and pallets to 4,000 pounds (about twice the weight of a Clydesdale horse).
Here are the specs for the standard version to see if the size is right for your space:
- Overall Length: 68.3 Inches
- Height with Extended Handle: 48.4 Inches
- Overall Width: 28.7 Inches
It also features:
- Maintenance-Free Sealed Lead-Acid Batteries allow for multiple hours of continuous work and no need for watering
- High ground clearance to work around transitions and uneven surfaces
- Turtle speed button for improved control and precision
- AC Drive Motor
- 24-Volt Electrical System
- 24-Inch Load Center
- Single-Point Watering System
- Anti-Roll Back System
- Chrome-plated lift cylinder
- On-Board Battery Charger for easy, accessible charging
- Tool-Free Cover Removal
TORA-MAX COMPACT ELECTRIC WALKIE PALLET JACK
If you are looking for a smaller version to allow you to work on trailers or other crowded areas, the compact design is the right choice for you. It is the perfect solution for restocking shelves in grocery stores, retail stores, or sales floors, and maneuvering pallets in stockrooms or warehouses.
The Toyota Tora-Max Compact Electric Walkie Pallet Jack features pinwheel capability to get you in and out of tight spaces and has the power to lift heavy loads to 3,300 pounds (about half the weight of an elephant).
Here are the specs to determine if the Tora-Max Compact model will fit in your space:
- Overall Length: 60.3 Inches
- Height with Extended Handle: 45.7 Inches
- Overall Width: 27 Inches
The Toyota Tora-Max Compact Electric Walkie Pallet Jack also features:
- 24-Volt Battery
- DC Drive Motor
- Emergency Power Off
- Soft-Grip Ergonomic Handles
- Easy To Reach Thumb Levers
- Fast Charging
- Polyurethane Tires
- Exchangeable Battery for easy changing and continuous working time
- LCD Display with battery charge level, hour meter, turtle speed status, and diagnostic codes
- Stability Caster Kit available as an optional accessory
DOES YOUR PLANT HAVE A NO FORKLIFT POLICY?
The Toyota Tora-Max Electric Walkie Pallet Jack and the Compact Electric Walkie Pallet Jack provide a simple solution with solid performance!
DO YOU WANT EASY ORDERING AND DELIVERY?
The Toyota Tora-Max Electric Walkie Pallet Jack and the Compact Walkie Pallet Jack are available to purchase online with free shipping.
CONCERNED ABOUT PARTS AND SERVICE?
Both models come with a 12-month, 1,000 key-on-hour standard warranty. And with our Toyota Certified Technicians at your side, superior parts and service support is just a phone call away.
Contact us for free advice. Our experienced staff is standing by to help you.Tags: electric forklifts, warehouse solutions