Provide efficient coordination between the rental department and customers and other departments. Ensure customer satisfaction, as well as the resolution of complaints and problems for the department.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Receive and process rental requests.
- Fill rental requests and assign equipment.
- Interact with the rental technicians to manage inventory.
- Manage all rental contracts and maintain accuracy.
- Creates purchase orders.
- Process purchase orders and vendor invoices for payment.
- Process rental sales billing.
- Process rental credits.
- Process and manage all subrental equipment.
- Communicate with vendors and salespeople.
- Order attachments, batteries, chargers, etc. from vendors for rental sales orders.
- Assist rental manager with daily tasks.
- Assist salespeople with daily tasks as requested.
- Assist walk-in customers for rental sales.
- Assist call-in customers for rental sales.
- Keep customers updated on the status of their rental equipment orders.
- Responsible for monthly reconciliation of short term rental inventory.
- Track and manage inventory.
- Assist with TFS, TMHU, & TMHS audits.
- Back up for receptionist for breaks and lunches.
- Process and review commission information for salesmen.
- Industry specific knowledge in rental.
- High school graduate.
- Excellent customer service aptitude and attitude.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a material handling company, service department.
- Experience in MS Word, Excel (or other spreadsheet software) & MTA System applications as it relates to the rental department.
- Strong 10-key experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to be clearly understood while on the telephone.
- Ability to type 35-45 wpm.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
Email Resume Here