JLG’s telehandlers give you the power, reliability and maneuverability you’ve come to expect from a world-leading equipment manufacturer. With capacities from 5,500 to 12,000 lbs., and heights up to 55 feet, you can handle any job site challenge with these pick and place telehandlers.
- Capacities from 5,500 to 12,000 lbs.
- Heights up to 55 feet
- DuraTough hood consists of new heat-resistant polymer that is more durable than ABS or fiberglass
- Ultra-strong boom to handle heavy application work
- Firestone DuraForce MH tires lower your cost of ownership because they are less susceptible to sidewall damage
- JLG’s modern test facility ensures that telehandlers provide the performance that JLG is known for
- Fuel-efficient Tier 4 Final engines achieve a greater level of fuel efficiency with less environmental impact
- An intuitive joystick controls all boom functions, auxiliary hydraulics and stand declutch
- A single compensation and lift cylinder mean there are less components to maintain
- Quickly and easily troubleshoot equipment from up to 150 feet away
- Equipped with transmission and axles that provide a smooth ride and outstanding terrainability while traversing a job site
- A tight turning radius helps you get around crowded areas
- Ride control improves boom control over rough terrain (option)
- Reversing camera helps provide confidence when backing up (option)
|MODEL NUMBER||RATED CAPACITY* (LBS.)||MAXIMUM LIFT HEIGHT (IN>)||CAPACITY AT MAX LIFT HT.(LBS.)||CAPACITY AT MAX REACH (LBS.)||MAXIMUM REACH (IN.)||APPROX. OPERATING WEIGHT (LBS.)|
* Rated capacity at 24” load center.
** Outriggers are required to achieve stated capacity
Details of specifications and equipment may change without notice.
DOWNLOAD JLG TELEHANDLERS BROCHURE
From commercial and residential construction to steel work and framing, your day won’t seem so tough or your loads so heavy – if you let the power of JLG and Toyota Material Handling Solutions do the heavy lifting.