AICHI Vertical Mast Lift
The AICHI Vertical Mast Lift delivers a versatile solution for tight-fitting construction and maintenance needs like piping, plumbing, and painting. A zero-degree turn radius offers the key to accessing hard to reach locations. Using state-of-the-art AC drive motors, it also offers precise travel and industry-leading run time that equate to greater efficiency and low cost of ownership.
The thoughtful design of the AICHI Vertical Mast Lift puts you in control and grants everything you need to get the job done quickly and efficiently. The ergonomic control handle and smooth AC drive motors allow for precise positioning of the lift in tight quarters. A standard 110V power outlet allows for convenient use of power tools and battery chargers. And an intuitively designed platform extension provides an additional 15 inches of working space, making it easier to safely reach across objects.
- AC drive motor’s brushless motor design requires less maintenance and delivers greater power and longer battery life
- The anti-rollback function senses when the grade is too steep and applies the brake to prevent the scissor lift from rolling back down a ramp while in use
- 24-volt AC drive motors
- Inside turning radius of zero degrees
- Outside turning radius of 50.4 inches
- Up to 21' 9" platform working height for tall tasks
- 30" width to enter tight locations and 4' 6" length for narrow navigation
- The tight turning makes operating the Aichi Vertical Mast Lift intuitive and easy
- Heavy gauge steel panels and durable powder-coated paint make the Vertical Mast Lift built to last
- Additional 15" platform extension length allows operators to reach across fixed objects for greater accessibility and flexibility
- Tilt alarm alerts operators to unsafe working conditions and limits platform movement until proper operation is restored
- 3-stage telescoping mast with hydraulic cylinder and chain drive provides smooth operation and exceptional stability
- Easy battery access via the service panels on both sides, even with the platform lowered
- Upper platform control box offers remote use for maneuvering the lift in tight spaces. Horn, battery discharge and tilt alarm indicators ensure easy use
|MODEL NUMBER||PLATFORM HEIGHT ELEVATED||PLATFORM WORKING HEIGHT||PLATFORM CAPACITY AT LIFT HEIGHT||PLATFORM LIFT TIME||PLATFORM LOWER TIME||OVERALL WIDTH|
|WM1230J||12' 4"||18' 4"||500 lbs. @ 148"||15 seconds||18 seconds||30 inches|
|WM1630J||15' 9"||21' 9"||500 lbs. @ 189"||20 seconds||18 seconds||30 inches|
* Function speeds assume there is one person on the platform and the battery is fully charged, and travel speed is subject to surface conditions and sufficient traction.
Details of specifications and equipment may change without notice.
DOWNLOAD THE AICHI VERTICAL MAST LIFT BROCHURE
The compact and versatile AICHI Vertical Mast Lift delivers an innovative solution for your tight-fitting, high-reaching needs. Download a brochure to learn how thoughtful ergonomics and quality components help keep workers productive and minimize maintenance costs.