Noblelift SC Series Scissor Lift
Noblelift’s SC series scissor lift has 10 models available to fit numerous operation demands. This unit has a large working platform with built-in extension platforms. There are portable operating boxes that allow users to operate easily outside the platform.
This series is very compact in size and has a tight turning radius making it very suitable for operating in confined spaces.
Noblelift’s SC series scissor lift provides automatic walking, a vertical lift and platform extension function making it suitable for indoor and outdoor environments.
- 529 – 838 lb. capacity
- (10) models available
- Maximum working heights from 16’ to 52’
- Non- marking tires
- Standard Forklift pocket
- Heavy Duty Caster
- Chassis control panel
- Manual relief valve
- Extension platform
- Swing out controls
- Short lead time for quick delivery
Noblelift’s Edge SC series scissor lift offers improved productivity for your operations with a value price.
- Operators can drive, steer and lift directly on the platform to achieve continuous operation with one person without any control from the ground.
- The Chassis control panel is equipped with a drawer electrical box to easily access parts and do maintenance.
- This unit is very compact in size and is suitable for operations in confined spaces like elevators.
- Portable operating boxes allow users to operate outside the platform which helps on-site failure issues quickly.
- Manual relief valve that allows the scissor lift to be moved when the power is lost.
- Hour meter to record operating time and a fault code display for easier trouble shooting and maintenance.
- Emergency stop button, main power switch, inclined protection, emergency lowering system, and a horn and motion buzzer that helps increase safety and protection while using the unit.
- There is an auto brake system and a pot hole protection system to eliminate sliding and ensure smooth operations while this unit is in motion.
- There are swing out controls and safety maintenance support bar that allows for easier maintenance.
- Non-marking tires, terse foldable rails, and standard transportation forklift holes and crane holes to allow for easy loading, storage and operations when in a warehouse.
- The front wheels are for driving and steering with a maximum turn radius to work in tight spaces.
|MODEL NUMBER||SAFE WORKING LOAD (LBS.)||SWL ON EXTENSION (LBS.)||MAX. WORKING HEIGHT (FT.)||TRAVEL SPEED STOWED (MPH)||TRAVEL SPEED RAISED (MPH)||BATTERIES (v/aH)|
** Contact TMHS for Spec Details
Details of specifications and equipment may change without notice.
DOWNLOAD THE Noblelift SC Series Scissor Lift brochure
Noblelift's Edge SC Series Scissor Lift offers improved productivity for your light duty operations with a value price. Download a brochure to learn how the Noblelift scissor lifts can help your business today.