Noblelift 4-Wheel Lithium- Iron Forklift (5000 – 7000 lb. capacity)
Noblelift’s FE4P50 Q-70Q 5000-7000 lb. capacity electric forklift uses AC drive technology for high performance with low operating and maintenance cost. This unit is ideal for the most demanding operations both indoors and outdoors. This is similar to the internal combustion forklift, but with the advantage of a lithium battery.
This highly productive unit is equipped with a deluxe suspension seat, solid pneumatic tires, on-demand fully hydrostatic power steering, and an intelligent monitoring system display indicator.
Noblelift’s FE4P50Q-70Q 5,000-7,000 lb. capacity, electric forklift is highly efficient and works great for indoor and outdoor applications. This unit uses a long-lasting lithium-iron phosphate battery that has a 10 year or 20, 000-hour warranty.
- 5,000 - 7,000 lb. capacity
- Powerful high quality AC drive system
- On-demand fully hydrostatic power steering
- 4-way proportional hydraulic control valve
- Deluxe suspension seat
- Tilt steering column
- Intelligent monitoring system display indicators
- CAN-bus communications system
- On-board self-diagnostics
- Side extraction battery
- Short lead time for quick delivery
Noblelift’s Edge FE4P50Q-70Q 4-wheel Lithium- Iron Forklift offers improved productivity for your operations with a value price.
- Maintenance-free lithium battery and an intelligent charging gun that offers fast charging in between operations and during breaks.
- Ergonomic hydraulic controls offer a wide mast view, right-sided control levers and a steering wheel with a knob.
- Steer axle shock absorption designed to protect the vehicle and prolong the service life of the forklift.
- Advanced Cutis electronic controller CAN-bus technology that regulates and monitors all forklift functions along with easy troubleshooting and diagnostics.
- Multi-function LED display screen with fault alarm, low battery reminder, and three speed modes.
- Intelligent buffering when descending to the ground which protects the ground and cargo from damage.
- Equipped with standard LED lights: headlights, front turn lights, rear combination lights, warning lights, and bright light with low power consumption that allows you to operate at night.
- Horizontal fan-shaped axle and large transmission, coupled with along battery location and a 67-inch wheelbase to ensure stability of the forklift.
- Lifting motor location allows the truck to work in operations with water.
- Ratchet parking brake that allows the truck to safely park on a slope of 15%.
|MODEL NUMBER||LOAD CAPACITY* (LBS.)||LOAD CENTER DISTANCE (IN.)||MAX. TRAVEL SPEED FULL LOAD (MPH)||MAX LIFT SPEED FULL LOAD (FPM)||BATTERY VOLTAGE (V/Ah)|
|FE4P50Q||5000||24||8.06/8.68||61/79||80/300, optional: 80/400|
|FE4P60Q||6000||24||8.06/8.68||61/79||80/300, optional: 80/400|
|FE4P70Q||7000||24||7.44/8.06||59/77||80/300, optional: 80/400|
** Contact TMHS for Spec Details
Details of specifications and equipment may change without notice.
DOWNLOAD THE Noblelift FE4P50 Q-70 Q 4-wheel lithium-iron forklift brochure
Noblelift's Edge FE4P50 Q-70 Q 4-wheel lithium-iron forklift offers improved productivity for your operations with a value price. Download a brochure to learn how the Noblelift forklifts can help your business today.