Heli H3 Series 2-3.5 LPG Pneumatic (4000 – 7000 lb. capacity)
The Heli H3 series 4000-7000 lb. capacity LPG pneumatic forklift features superior quality and performance with 35% faster lifting speeds over previous generations. The truck’s hydraulic performance has been enhanced for maximum productivity. Ergonomically designed operator’s compartment help provide enhanced safety and comfort; and increases operator productivity. The heavy-duty powertrain offers exceptional performance in all applications.
Heli’s H3 series 4,000-7,000 lb. capacity LPG pneumatic forklift offers a high-quality forklift at an economical price point. We have these forklifts in stock now for immediate purchase.
- LPG Pneumatic Forklift
- 4,000 – 7,000 lb. capacity
- In stock now for immediate delivery
- Vibration isolators separate the operator compartment from the main frame and the engine/transmission, absorbing the truck's vibration for increased operator comfort.
- Engine performance and repositioned hydraulic pump offer quieter and smoother operation and less noise.
- Improved hydraulic control functions reduce noise and increase performance; and hydraulic performance has been enhanced for maximum productivity.
- The operator compartment has generous foot and leg room and plenty of head room under the overhead guard.
- Narrow mast channels and more open overhead guard help create better visibility.
- High contrast LED display makes it easier to see in all lighting conditions.
- Comfortable suspension seat is standard with full adjustment for different operators.
- Low, wide step and grab handle make for easy entry to operator's compartment.
- Controls and park brake are within easy reach to reduce operator strain.
- Operator Presence System is standard.
- Smaller turning radius and hydraulic power steering makes for tighter turns and easier steering operation; and the smaller steering wheel provides quicker turns with fewer turns lock-to-lock.
- Reliable powershift transmission relieves operator from constantly shifting transmission.
- Lifting cylinders are damped to reduce noise and provide smoother operation.
- All aluminum radiator increases air flow and dissipates heat more efficiently.
- Hood opens to an 80 degree angle and floor board is removable for easier access to all important chassis components.
- Electrical system, wiring, and hydraulic hoses are convenient and logically laid out with access from above and below.
- All grease points are accessible, including cast steel axle.
- Lubrication chart is located on front of operator compartment to highlight essential lubrication requirements.
- Optional rear grab handle and horn button allows operator to safely drive in reverse.
- Optional strobes, beacons, blue lights and alarms are available.
|MODEL NUMBER||LOAD CAPACITY* (LBS.)||MAX. TRAVEL SPEED FULL LOAD (MPH)||Engine||Engine rated power (HP/Rpm)||Engine rated torque (ft*Ib)/rpm)|
|CPYD20||4000||11.2||KUBOTA WG2503||GAS:57.4/2600 LPG:58.3/2600||GAS:128.7/1400 LPG:120.7/1800|
|CPYD25||5000||11.2||KUBOTA WG2503||GAS:57.4/2600 LPG:58.3/2600||GAS:128.7/1400 LPG:120.7/1800|
|CPYD30||6000||11.8||KUBOTA WG2503||GAS:57.4/2600 LPG:58.3/2600||GAS:128.7/1400 LPG:120.7/1800|
|CPYD35||7000||11.8||KUBOTA WG2503||GAS:57.4/2600 LPG:58.3/2600||GAS:128.7/1400 LPG:120.7/1800|
Details of specifications and equipment may change without notice.
DOWNLOAD THE Heli H3 series LPG pneumatic forklift brochure
Heli H3 series LPG pneumatic forklifts offer improved performance and superior quality in a lower cost forklift. Download a brochure to learn how the Heli H3C can help your business today.