RAISE YOUR PRODUCTIVITY AND LOWER YOUR COST OF OPERATION WITH TOYOTA’S FLEET MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
At Toyota Material Handling Solutions, we strive to do more than simply selling the best forklifts. We also want to help you find a better way to manage your equipment. Toyota’s T-Matics Mobile and T-Matics Command can help you reduce labor and maintenance costs, lost productivity, and damage.
Utilizing advanced technology, T-Matics helps ensure that your fleet is being used as efficiently and efficiently as possible – whether you have five forklifts or 50. You’ll receive real-time, actionable data that will help you make decisions on safety and training opportunities, maintenance schedules, and other operational concerns that directly impact profitability.
Intended for any size fleet, T-Matics Mobile is a cellular-based system ideal for forklifts that aren’t locked to one location. T-Matics Mobile features a plug-and-play field install, factory and field installation options, electronic hour meter collection error code reporting, and fleet utilization.
Designed for fleets of at least 15 forklifts, T-Matics Command is a wireless forklift management system that collects data by WiFi or iRF cellular within a designated facility. Advantages include electronic North American safety standard checklists, automated alerts and reporting, auto-maintenance management, operator access control, and more.
- Forklift fleet tracking: Get visibility of your fleet at all times whether you’re operating at a single location or your forklifts are being moved around North America.
- Electronic safety checklist: Mandate automated forklift operator checklists before use; eliminate paper and improve accountability and safety.
- Maintenance tracking: Get timely notifications on planned maintenance needs and link directly to Toyota Material Handling Solutions for time-sensitive service intervals.
- Web-based reporting: Generate benchmarks and report results daily, weekly, quarterly and/or annually and make more informed decisions based on fleet data.
- Impact alerts: Get alerts sent directly to your if your forklifts are involved in an impact.
- Use limited to only those qualified: Set permissions to ensure forklifts are only being used by certified operators.