Aichi Scissor Lifts
The AICHI E-Series Scissor Lift is one of the most versatile tools on the market. Its adaptable design can be used for facilities maintenance, installation, construction, and more. With working heights of up to 38 feet and the capability to fit through a doorway, the maneuverable and agile E-Series Scissor Lift is a dependable tool for many tasks.
Engineered to be durable and easy to use, the Aichi E-Series scissor lifts are loaded with features to tackle your unique tasks and keep your people and equipment working harder, longer. Their thoughtful engineering and versatility make these scissor lifts dependable solutions to access challenges in your facilities.
- AC drive motor’s brushless motor design requires less maintenance and delivers greater power and longer battery life
- The anti-rollback function senses when the grade is too steep and applies the brake to prevent the scissor lift from rolling back down a ramp while in use
- 24-volt AC drive motors
- Inside turning radius of zero degrees
- Outside turning radius of 73.6 to 101.5 inches
- The tight turning makes operating the Aichi E-Series scissor lift intuitive and easy
- Heavy gauge steel panels and durable powder-coated paint make the E-Series scissor lift built to last
- Additional platform length allows operators to reach across fixed objects for greater accessibility and flexibility in completion of work
- Tilt alarm alerts operators to unsafe working conditions and limits platform movement until proper operation is restored
- Fold-down guardrails allow larger scissor lifts to pass through doorways and other low obstacles. Easy to use function utilizes snap-lock polls for simple manipulation by operators (option on SV1930E model)
- Dual operational modes is available on the SV2632 and SV3248 models. The high capacity mode provides increased platform capacity at lower heights for flexible use of the scissor lift in multiple work settings
- Upper platform control box offers two mounting positions, or remote use when the operator is off the scissor lift. Horn, battery discharge and tilt alarm indicators ensure easy operator use
|MODEL NUMBER||PLATFORM HEIGHT ELEVATED (FT.)||PLATFORM CAPACITY AT LIFT HEIGHT (LBS. @ IN.)||MAX. TRAVEL SPEED LOWERED (MPH)*||MAX. TRAVEL SPEED ELEVATED (MHP)*||INSIDE TURNING RADIUS (DEG.)||OUTSIDE TURN RADIUS (IN.)|
|SV1930E||19||500 @ 228||3.0||.5||0||73.6|
|SV2032E||20||800 @ 240||2.8||.5||0||88.5|
|SV2632E||26||500 @ 396|
800 @ 236
|SV2646E||26||1000 @ 311||2.5||.5||0||101.5|
|SV3246E||32||700 @ 381|
1000 @ 311
* Function speeds assume there is one person on the platform and the battery is fully charged, and travel speed is subject to surface conditions and sufficient traction.
Details of specifications and equipment may change without notice.
DOWNLOAD THE AICHI SCISSOR LIFT BROCHURE
With five models offering working heights from 25 feet up to 38 feet, AICHI E-Series scissor lifts provide the access you need to complete your toughest jobs. Download a brochure to see how they provide unique solutions for unique challenges.