Kalmar DCG180-330 Heavy Forklift
When your business demands equipment that’s ready for the heaviest, most challenging lifting operations, Kalmar’s DCG180-330 heavy-duty forklifts offer everything you need. These powerful, reliable trucks are trusted by customers all around the word for their reliability, flexibility and precision in a wide variety of terminal and heavy-industry applications.
Designed to meet the high performance and reliability demands of heavy-duty handling, the powerful Kalmar DCG180-33s are the ideal choice for applications like busy ports and terminals with long shifts and heavy loads where power and precision are key requirements
- 40,000 to 72,000 lb. capacity
- 157” to 187” wheelbase
- The Cummins engines are powerful, yet highly efficient reducing fuel consumption by up to 5% compared to the earlier DCF model. Plus, they are compliant with emission standard Stage IV Tier 4 fina
- Choose between three drive modes – power, normal or economy – based on your operational requirements. With power mode activated, operators will have the power necessary to work with maximum productivity. Using economy drive mode, fuel consumption is reduced by up to 15%
- Optimized variable hydraulic system and variable cooling fan allows savings up to 10%
- Longer service intervals and improved problem detection reduce downtime
- Since safety has always been one of Kalmar’s top priorities, the Spirit Delta cabin gives excellent visibility in all directions
- Service points are within easy reach, making service and inspections fast and thorough
- Kalmar’s proven control system is based on fast, robust CAN-bus technology and offers a wide range of customization options
- Built for the toughest operations, components are carefully selected to meet the highest standards, including Cummins engines
|MODEL NUMBER||LIFTING CAPACITY* (LBS.)||MAX. TRAVEL SPEED FULL LOAD (MPH)||MAX. LIFT SPEED 80% LOAD (FPM)||MAX. GRADEABILITY FULL LOAD (%)||BASIC RIGHT ANGLE STACK** (IN.)|
* Based on 48” load center. Refer to the Kalmar brochure for details.
** Minimum aisle width for 90ۜ° stacking with forks.
DOWNLOAD THE KALMAR DCG180-330 HEAVY FORKLIFT BROCHURE.
On or off ships or train. Between the foundry and the factory. From assembly, to transportation. The Kalmar DCG180-330 is a vital part of managing heavy or bulky components between the key stages of the logistic value chain.