Kalmar ECG90-180 Electric Forklift with Lithium-Ion or Lead Acid Battery
Built on Kalmar’s tested and proven G-Generation platform, Kalmar’s 20,000-40,000 lbs. capacity electric forklifts will deliver on power and performance, while enhancing your environmental credentials. With a choice of electric power solutions. Lithium-ion or Lead-Acid. Lithium-ion batteries can last for up to 4,000 work cycles as they are fully integrated and can be charged quickly during idle times. Lead-Acid batteries are great for single shift operations as they last up to 1200-1400 cycles before the batteries need to be swapped and recharged.
Kalmar’s ECG90-180 line of heavy duty electric forklifts have capacity of 20,000 to 40,000 lbs. and come with a choice of battery technology, either Lead Acid or Lithium-ion, a range of different masts, lifting capacities and attachments so we can build the right solution for you. With Kalmar’s optional ECO Drive you can reduce your power consumption by up to an additional 20%. With an option for three different power settings, Economy, Normal and Power Modes, your driver can select the one that is most suited to the task at hand without compromising on the operational power required.
- Operator comfort is enhanced since the ECG90-180 drives smooth, clean and quiet experience, with little vibration, no fumes, and very low noise levels
- Electric forklifts have less moving parts than diesel models. This will reduce the time, effort and money you spend on maintenance
- EGO cabin has been ergonomically designed to improve both your driver's comfort and operational control
- The diagnostic system detects faults and automatically displays standardised error codes on the operator’s display for immediate action
- Lithium-ion batteries are fully integrated, you can either recharge the battery during idle time or plug them in for longer periods overnight to achieve a full charge
- Lead-Acid batteries can be switched easily with an overhead crane or forklift pockets can be fitted and batteries can then be quickly swapped over using another forklift
- Free from fossil fuel emissions, it’s the perfect choice for indoors or when handling sensitive cargo
- All servicing points are accessible from ground level so your team can complete servicing task faster and safer
|MODEL NUMBER||LIFTING CAPACITY* (LBS.)||MAX. TRAVEL SPEED FULL LOAD (MPH)||MAX. LIFT SPEED RATED LOAD @ 70% (FPM)||MAX. GRADEABILITY @ RATED LOAD (%)|
Details of specifications and equipment may change without notice.
DOWNLOAD THE KALMAR ECG90-180 HEAVY DUTY ELECTRIC FORKLIFT BROCHURE.
Kalmar's heavy duty electric forklifts can handle the heavy loads making them ideal for industrial applications. You have a choice of various specification, including Lithium-ion batteries.