Kalmar reachstackers are designed to help your operations – and your entire business – reach new heights of productivity. Featuring innovative cargo-handling technology, the reachstackers offer user-friendly operation, low running costs and excellent environmental performance.
The Generation G reachstacker is the outcome of more than a decade of advances in operating efficiency. Through extensive testing with operators, maintenance crews and production and terminal managers, it is designed to meet the needs of today’s cargo handlers.
- 22,000 – 99,000 lb. capacity
- Improved component integration
- Proactive monitoring
- Longer service life
- Easy serviceability
- Choose from three dive modes – power, normal or economy
- Safe, comfortable and easier than ever to control, the EGO cab is engineered to put as little as possible between your operator and the load at hand The patented side-tilting wheel enables outstanding steering performance.
- The patented side-tilting wheel enables outstanding steering performance.
- Ergonomically designed, the joystick stays firmly secured in position for smoother, safer gear changes
- The intuitive integrated heads-up display allows operators to monitor the load.
- Green, yellow and red symbols show the twistlock and support jack status
- Kalmar’s information display performs advanced diagnostics and keeps operator better information about the reachstackers status from the safety of the cab
DOWNLOAD THE REACHSTACKER BROCHURE
With its panoramic view, intuitive interfaces, proactive monitoring and comfortable seat designed for long shifts and demanding operations, it brings out the very best in every operator. Learn more about how our new reachstacker can keep your business on the move.