We are currently seeking to hire a Director Systems and Automation (racking, shelving, automation) to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and developing a sales team to drive company revenue. Previous Sales experience in racking, shelving and automation is a must.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design, propose and secure turnkey projects consisting of pallet racking systems, carton flow, pallet flow, pick modules, powered conveyors, material handling equipment and long-term maintenance contracts.
- Generate process optimization improvements that significantly reduce costs and maximize throughput.
- Design new facilities or building expansion that stream line the operation; maximize productivity; support high volume order fulfillment that meet or exceed management overall goals and objectives.
- Oversee and coordinate the sales team activities
- Establish sales territories, quotas, and goals for the sales team
- Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement
- Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting
- Report on team and individual performance
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies
- Build and form new partnerships with potential clients
- Minimum 5 years of previous experience in sales in warehouse systems sales management
- Previous experience with industrial / manufacturing engineering; supply chain; logistics
- Experience in establish budgets; implement cost justification programs; track productivity and ROI performance.
- 5 years + of experience as a supervisor or manager
- Ability to manage multiple projects and maintain assignment on or ahead of the projected schedule.
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strategic thinker and problem solver
Email Resume Here