Kalmar offers the industry’s most comprehensive range of cargo handling solutions and services to ports, terminals, distribution centers, and heavy industry. Their line of reach stackers features innovative cargo-handling technology, user-friendly designs, low operating costs, and excellent environmental performance.
There are currently more than 8,000 Kalmar Reach Stackers operating in more than 160 countries around the world. Below are the highlights and features of Kalmar’s extensive line of reach stackers.
Kalmar’s Eco Reach Stacker reduces fuel costs and lowers emissions while matching the productivity levels of units with larger engines.
- Up to a 40% reduction in fuel costs and consumption
- Up to a 40% reduction in CO2, NOX, SOX, and particulate emissions
- Significant reduction in operating noise for your operators and pedestrians nearby
- Ergonomically designed cabin for effortless operation and a smooth ride
Kalmar’s Gloria Reach Stacker features a panoramic view, intuitive interfaces, proactive monitoring, and a comfortable seat designed for long shifts and demanding operations.
Features three operating modes to optimize performance:
- Power mode for higher productivity with normal fuel consumption
- Normal mode for medium productivity with up to 10% fuel savings
- Economy mode for lower productivity with up to 20% fuel savings
Kalmar’s Reach Stacker for empty and semi-laden container handling is designed to handle all types of containers (standard ISO, reefers, tanks, specials, and flat racks) and loads up to 12 tons.
- Rotates for efficient action in confined spaces
- Power Mode for maximum performance
- Normal Mode for higher profitability with up to 10% fuel savings per ton of cargo
- Economy Mode for up to 20% in reduced fuel consumption
Kalmar’s line of Essential Reach Stackers features three container handlers with different lifting capacities and an industrial machine that can lift loads up to 57 tons with a hook.
- Choice of highly efficient drivelines to reduce fuel consumption by up to 10%, without reducing available power
- Power on–demand system for additional power at the touch of a button
- Easily accessible servicing points to complete maintenance tasks faster and safer
- Ergonomically designed with an adjustable steering wheel, seat, and the choice of two joysticks
- Climate control package to remove condensation and maintain a comfortable temperature
- Non-slip surfaces, three-point access, and two exit doors in case of an emergency
- Overload management system to warn drivers if they exceed the specified limits
- Optional Load Measurement System to record the precise weight of every load
Are you interested in finding out more? Contact us today. Our material handling experts will work with you to ensure you get the right equipment for your needs.Tags: buying a new forklift