Are you thinking about how you can use advanced technologies to increase productivity and lower costs? With material handling equipment and energy sources evolving every day, how do you know what product is the right choice? If you’re smart, you find a partner with expert knowledge to help you invest in the right technologies for your needs.
We can help. No matter what stage you’re in, we can find the right batteries, energy sources, and chargers to take your business to the next level. To decide if our solutions are the right fit for you, here are answers to several frequently asked questions.
What are the benefits of partnering with us?
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Lower electric utility bills
- Reduced downtime
- Optimized charging efficiency
What are the benefits of batteries and alternative energy sources?
- Increased charging efficiency
- Higher, more stable voltage
- Reduced maintenance
- Reduced battery storage areas and battery changing equipment
- Increased cycle and shelf life
What services can I expect?
- On-site consultation. We can offer you expert advice no other dealer can. Toyota dealers have access to exclusive resources and the latest technological innovations vetted and approved by Toyota.
- Energy studies. We’ll study your energy usage to recommend the right battery and charger combination to maximize efficiency in your forklift fleet.
- Expert advice. We’ll help you find the right electric forklift batteries and alternative energy sources. We have more than fifty tested and approved alternative energy source models across electric rider forklifts, electric narrow aisle lifts, and warehouse equipment. We know how to match the right forklift to the most efficient and cost-effective energy source.
- Service and repair. Keep your vehicle warranty valid by letting us take care of the service and repair of your material handling equipment and energy sources.
- Environmental support. We’ll help you navigate the ever-changing emission regulations landscape. We can assist you with CARB fleet averaging and help you figure out the right product mix for your specific application and regulatory needs.
No matter where you are on your fleet optimization journey, we have the tools and knowledge to help you take the next step. Your success is our success. Contact us to schedule a free, on-site consultation today.Tags: electric forklifts