If you’re in the manufacturing or distribution industry, you probably know that unplanned downtime is one of the worst things that can happen to a business. It often means productivity comes to a standstill. Nothing is being produced, packaged, or moved, but your overhead expenses are still ticking away by the minute. All of this can lead to enormous amounts of stress, which then leads to poor decision–making and mistakes. It can really mess up your day.
The reality is that unplanned downtime can happen to any business at any time, and it can do a lot of damage. Not only is it costly, but unplanned downtime can also affect employee morale, your business reputation, and future sales.
Toyota 360 support is the most comprehensive support promise in the industry, designed to save you money, downtime, and headaches. The ultimate goal is to give you peace of mind with the knowledge that Toyota is in your corner when you need it most.
360 Support promises you unparalleled support in the event of unplanned downtime.
- Four-hour guaranteed turnaround time on emergency maintenance requests
- A Toyota Certified Technician trained on Toyota forklifts
- Toyota Genuine Parts to retain the quality, reliability, and value legendary in Toyota forklifts
- An industry-leading two-year parts warranty
- Toyota standard and Extra Care Warranty programs
- Optional T-Matics support
- Toyota Mobile Service app
- And if you want to do more, you can help prevent unplanned downtime altogether with 360 Support Plus, which includes a planned maintenance plan
If you’re in the market for a new forklift, click here to watch a video about Toyota 360 Support. If you’ve already bought a Toyota forklift, click here to watch a video about 360 Support Plus and Toyota’s planned maintenance plan.
Unplanned downtime happens to every business at some point, but it doesn’t have to ruin your day completely. Partner with Toyota to make sure you’ve got the best support in the industry to tackle unplanned downtime when you need it.Tags: 360 support, downtime, forklifts, lift trucks, material handling, toyota